Thursday, April 22, 2010

Site scrape next Tuesday!!

Having a particulary bad day yesterday with a horrible tragedy in our community only a couple streets away I got a phone call which cheered me up a little.  "Hello, my name is Tim and I will be your site supervisor!" and even better "We have you booked in for site scrape on Tuesday."  Music to my ears!!

So, we'd better get to work this weekend...we've had some rain this week and our block is very over grown at the  moment.  Dh will get to spend hours with the whipper snipper over the long weekend.  After site scrape the block is handed back to us because we are having the retaining walls done independant of PH.  This may really slow the build down as we don't actually have a contractor booked in, we have a quote (significantly better than PH) but were waiting on another.  I told dh today I can't wait any longer, just book the guy in, they are local and MUCH better price than the builder so let's get this show on the road!

No comments: